Joined QOT+FUW seminars:
We coorganise with Rafał Demkowicz-Dobrzański the weekly Quantum Information Seminar held each Thursday morning next-door at the Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw (FUW).
The details including previous speakers, currently upcoming events, as well as exact times and location can be found at: http://www.fuw.edu.pl/seminarium-kwantowa-informacja-en.html. The sessions organised explicitly by the QOT teams are listed below.
- 30.01.2020: Farid Khalili, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia, Non-classical light in laser gravitational wave detectors.
- 12.12.2019: Carlo Maria Scandolo, University of Calgary, Canada, The entanglement of a bipartite channel.
- 07.11.2019: Kang-Da Wu, University of Science and Technology, Hefei, China, Realization of Generalized Quantum Measurement Based on Linear Optics.
- 30.09.2019: Thais de Lima Silva, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Arbitrary number of mutually unbiased measurements in phase space and their experimental implementation.
- 23.07.2019: Vadim Makarov, Russian Quantum Center, Moscow, Can quantum physics break cryptography’s curse?
- 18.07.2019: Marcio Mendes Taddei, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Error-run-time trade-off in the adiabatic approximation beyond scaling relations.
- 11.07.2019: Suchetana Goswami, S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata, Universal detection of entanglement in two-qubit states using only two copies
- 12.06.2019: Boulat Bash, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Arizona, Fundamental Limits of Low Probability of Covert Communications: Core Results and Future Directions
- 09.05.2019: Julia Amoros Binefa, IQC-University of Waterloo, Field-swept control in Electron Spin Resonance and k-space formalism.
- 04.04.2019: Jan Kołodyński and Alexander Streltsov, Centre for Quantum Optical Technologies UW, Entanglement negativity as a universal non-Markovianity witness.
- 28.02.2019: Mohammad Mehboudi, ICFO-The Institute of Photonic Sciences, Linear response theory for quantum Gaussian processes.
- 17.01.2019: Martin Ringbauer, University of Innsbruck, Experimental metaphysics: Probing the foundations of quantum theory.
- 10.01.2019: Swapan Rana, Centre for Quantum Optical Technologies UW, Resource theory of coherence.